Sunday, August 28, 2011

Purple Haze 8-23-11

I don't think I have to tell you what the color theme for my outfit is.  Purple is the color of choice today.  The look I was going for is 70's urban bohemian.  I pair this rich purple billowy silky top with a black form fitting skirt.  With the fullness of the blouse, I belt it with a black belt with feather accents on the buckle.  Going with the feather theme, I add a dainty feather necklace.  To top it off (literally) my 70's look is complete with my eggplant vintage Kutz fur felt hat.  At the end of the day I have an In-N-Out craving so gotta take a picture of me with my hamburger in hand, french fries and root beer!  Of course looking very hip and stylish in my outfit while chowing down ;)  Mmmmmm, that was good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment