Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh La La It's Friday!

Bonjour Les Amis!  Here is my version of "Casual Friday".  Again, I apologize for the late posting.  I am trying be better at posting my pictures daily so thank you for your patience. :)

Every Friday morning my co-workers and I go for our traditional coffee run.  I suggested we go to Cafe Madeleine since I was craving their cafe mocha and also my outfit that day was tres francais! ;)  So what a better place to have my pictures taken there.

I have on basic black skinny trousers and a white cotton t-shirt.  If you look up closely, my t-shirt isn't just a plain white t-shirt.  It has a print of layered necklaces.  Get this....it's a Barbie night shirt for ages 4-8!  Well on me, it's a fitted t-shirt. ;P  I thought it was too cute not to buy.  Going with the necklace print theme, I added my own bejeweled layered necklace that goes perfectly with the t-shirt.  Then I add a boxy black jacket with chain metal trim.  To add a different color to my ensemble, I incorporate a green skinny belt.  To top it off, my pink and white polka dot Hello Kitty headband.  With my cafe mocha in hand, I am ready to start my Friday off right and to a weekend ahead!


Barbie T-shirt :)




No comments:

Post a Comment