Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to School European Style

Hi All!  I did not get a chance to post my outfit pics from yesterday so here they are now.  I apologize for the delay.  So the theme of my ensemble is 'Back to School European Style"...at least that is the feeling I get when I styled it.  I have on a high waisted wide pleated black skirt with black wrap ruffled front short sleeve blouse (all basics).  How I began the inspiration of my outfit was the hunter green paisley design suspenders I found for $2 at the salvo!  Then I paired it with my tan leather high heel booties, tweed and suede leather newsboy hat and my Marine Corps scarf I found at the army surplus store. :)  All I need is my leather messenger bag which I did not take a picture with!  Not to worry.  I will soon have a future posting posing with that bag. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment