Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bohemian Rhapsody City Chic

"Bohemian Rhapsody City Chic" is the theme of my ensemble today!  I just love the ease and flow of this outfit.  The long skirt has a graphic tribal-esque print and fitted at the waist.  It has a long waist tie that you can wrap however you like and pockets which gives it an interesting shape.  Since I have volume from the waist down, I styled the skirt with a black camisole bodysuit.  Style Tip:  If you use volume anywhere in your outfit, balance it by pairing it with something form fitting.  You don't want to end up looking frumpy and that you gained 10lbs!  For example: Let's say you have a big flowy top.  Pair it with a pencil skirt or skinny jeans/trousers.  As you can see in my outfit, I added a sweater jacket/bolero.  It works here since it is short and stops at the waist.  You can still see my shape. :) Then to complete my look I wear basic black high heel pumps and a black flower headband to give it that boho feel.  For evening, I can just take off the jacket and add a clutch purse or small cross-body bag.  I am ready to go and be fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment