Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Fashion lovers and welcome to my blog! I am just now finally doing this after setting up this blog almost three years ago! What took me so long?! :P Maybe it was because I was not sure what to blog about, but I now realize it does not have to be perfect. It can be anything that inspires me, but also an outlet for me to express myself. And what I mean by expressing myself is through my sense of fashion and style. That is the reason why I set this blog in the first place. :) Also what prompt me to get this blog going is that friends and strangers would ask me if I have a fashion blog. I remember a friend telling me that I should take a picture everyday of my outfits and post them up. What I wonderful idea she had and so that encouraged me to get this ball rolling. I hope you enjoy and I will be posting my ensembles along with everything else I think I should share when it comes to fashion!

SF Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment