Friday, July 29, 2011

Let's do the Polka!





Today's outfit is all about polka dots with a twist! I paired a lady-like short dress with black sheer stockings that has tiny polka dots. Note, my dress has pockets! I think that is the best fashion design idea ever. My headband is also black and white polka dot with a small Hello Kitty face in the center of the bow. As I post future pictures, you will see that I am a Hello Kitty fan :) But just a touch in the outfit...very understated. To top off my look, I added two big chunky pearl necklaces...one in a pearl color and one in bright coral. Also living in San Francisco, it gets a little chilly here so I added a colorful psychedelic cardigan to give it a splash. One thing you will notice in my style is that I love mixing different patterns, textures and colors. More about how to do that in your wardrobe soon.
The whole feeling I get in my ensemble is "Classic Sixties meets California Dreamin". I think the only thing that would really complete this look....a martini in my hand! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment