Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My outfit for 7.27.11



Today's outfit is blue skinny jeans with black and white striped cotton shirt tucked in with skinny kelly green belt. Hot pink boyfriend blazer to give the outfit pop. And of course basic black high heel pumps to complete the look for day to night! Casual uptown chic! ;)

Skinny jeans and striped top from Forever 21, Pink blazer by Zara, belt and bag by H&M, black heels by Halston, aviators by Marc by Marc Jacobs, accessories by David Yurman and Michele. Overall, my thing about my style is that I love mixing different designers and price points. There is no excuse not to look fabulous. You can achieve any look at any price point. Experiment with your style and don't be afraid to try something new! Please feel free to ask me style questions. I would be happy to give you my advice and suggestions. Have fun :)

1 comment: